Create a new POP email account Print this Article
To create a new POP Email account for your domain, please login to your C-Panel and follow the below steps:
1. Login to C-Panel
2. Click on the Mail Tab
3. Click Create Email Address
4. Enter the name for the email address
5. Enter the Password for the email address
6. Confirm the password for the email address
7. Click Ok
To configure your email account on a device you will need to know the below settings:
- Email Account Type: POP 3
- Email Address: the address you just created
- Email User name: this is the full email address you just created
- Email Password: the password that you set for the email address you just created
- Incoming Mail Server: mail.yourdomainname.com (or .com.au)
- Outgoing Mail Server: this is set by your internet provider, please see below the common providers in Australia, if your provider does not appear please contact your internet provider to request this information:
AAPT : mail.aapt.net.au
Bigpond/Telstra : mail.bigpond.com
Dodo : smtp.dodo.com.au
iiNet : mail.iinet.net.au
Optusnet : mail.optusnet.com.au
TPG : mail.tpg.com.au
Virgin Mobile 3G: smtp.virginbroadband.com.au
Vodafone 3G: smtp.vodafone.net.au
Was this answer helpful?
Please see below common reasons as to why you cannot receive emails to your POP email account:...
To change the password of an existing POP email account for your domain, please login to your...
If you currently subscribe to our POP3 email product. This service requires that your emails can...
To change forward your email to another email address, please login into your C-Panel: 1. Go to...
To login and access cPanel (Control Panel) for your domain please follow the below instructions:...